Kickoff summer with this delicious Strawberry Banana Goat Milk Smoothie! Thanks to Kabrita Junior Nutrition, this smoothie is fortified with vitamins C, D, E and DHA. It also provides a creamy base to this classic fruit pairing. A refreshing, and nutritious treat for your kids on a hot summer’s day!
- 1 cup (8oz) of water + 5 scoops of Kabrita Junior
- ½ cup vanilla goat yogurt
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries
- ½ banana
- 1 handful of spinach
- Optional: 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
How To Make Strawberry Banana Goat Milk Smoothies:
- Prepare a cup of Kabrita Junior. Mix 5 scoops of Kabrita Junior with 1 cup of water until dissolved. Add to blender.
- Add yogurt, strawberries, banana, spinach and blend until smooth.
- Add honey or maple syrup to taste and enjoy!