Give these fiber-packed, overnight oats a try with your kids! They're quick, convenient, and gentle on the tummy thanks to Kabrita Junior's naturally easy to digest A2 milk. Plus, the added pre and probiotics support a healthy gut. Get the topping party started with sprinkles, chocolate chips, or their fruit of choice!
- 1 mashed banana
- 8 fl oz of prepared Junior Nutrition
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- Toppings of choice
How To Make Chocolate Overnight Oats:
- Prepare 8 fl oz of Kabrita Goat Milk-Based Junior Nutrition as per instructions on the tin.
- Mash 1 banana in a large bowl.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, cocoa powder and prepared Junior Nutrition.
- Mix until well-combined.
- Transfer into a jar or container, and store in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with fruits and toppings of your choice. Enjoy!