Try out these protein-packed mini egg bites for breakfast, lunch or on-the-go! This savory snack features twice as much goat goodness (featuring Kabrita Goat Milk Junior Nutrition and goat cheese!) An excellent option for children with a cow milk sensitivity.
- 5 large eggs
- 8 oz of prepared Kabrita Goat Milk Based Junior Nutrition
- 1 Red Pepper (fresh or sauteed)
- 1 to 2 cups of spinach (fresh or sauteed)
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
How To Make Spinach, Pepper & Goat Cheese Egg Bites:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix 8oz of Kabrita Goat Milk Based Junior Nutrition according to the instructions on tin, then combine with 5 large eggs.
- Generously spray bottom of mini or regular muffin pan with cooking spray. A silicone muffin pan makes it easier to remove.
- Spoon filling into bottom of each muffin cup.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetable filling, filling up to ¾ of each cup.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes – check at 20 minutes to see if set (if using a mini muffin tin reduce time to 16-18 minutes).
- Remove and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Run a butter knife around the sides of the muffin cup to easily remove. Serve warm or store in refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month!