Celebrate National Waffle Day with this delicious Belgian waffle recipe! This recipe swaps cow's milk for an easy-to-digest, fortified milk alternative: Kabrita Junior Nutrition. These luxurious, fluffy Belgian waffles will be a hit for the whole family!
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 cups of prepared Kabrita Junior Nutrition
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
How To Make Belgian Waffles:
- Grease waffle-maker with cooking spray, and heat waffle-maker.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, separate egg whites and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another separate bowl or container, mix prepared Kabrita Junior Nutrition and the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Cook waffles in waffle-maker, according to your waffle-maker's instructions.
- Top with your favourite fruit and syrup. Enjoy!