The ideal solution for babies (and parents)
Kabrita is the first long-term FDA-authorized goat milk-based infant formula that has met all US requirements.
Safe, high-quality ingredients
Kabrita uses 100% goat milk from the Netherlands, and follows strict European safety standards, undergoing 90+ quality checks.
Improves quality of sleep
Research shows that an infant formula with a high amount of β-palmitic acid in the fat blend can help reduce crying time and improve infant sleep duration.
High quality nutrition
Kabrita contains DHA and ARA, two types of omega fatty acids necessary for developing tiny brains and vision¹⁻⁴.
Over 1.5 million babies nourished daily
- Gentle, easier to digest formula
- Natural, high-quality ingredients
- 75+ years of formula experience¹⁰,1 goat milk-based formula brand worldwide
- No GMOs
- No antibiotics or growth hormones
- No corn syrup or maltodextrin
Find out what makes Kabrita so special
Find out why parents around the world love Kabrita formula
- Lawrence RA and Lawrence RM. Breastfeeding: a guide for the medical profession. 2011: Elsevier Health Sciences.
- McNamara RK, Able J, Jandacek R, et al. Docosahexaenoic acid supplementation increases prefrontal cortex activation during sustained attention in healthy boys: a placebo-controlled, dose-ranging, functional magnetic resonance imaging study. Am J Clin Nutr. 2010;91(4):1060-1067.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N.a.A.N. Scientific opinion on the substantiation of a health claim related to DHA and contribution to normal brain development pursuant to Article 14 of Regulation (EC) No 1924/20061. EFSA Journal. 2009;12(10).
- Kabrita USA is a division of Ausnutria, a Dutch company with more than 75 years of infant formula experience worldwide and over 100 years of dairy expertise
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to legal residents of 50 U.S./D.C., age 18+ (19+ in AL and NE, 21+ in MS) who are able to travel to the Netherlands within 18 months of winner selection. Void outside the 50 U.S./D.C. and where prohibited. Starts at 12:00 AM ET on 10/6/23; ends at 11:59 PM ET on 1/8/24. To multiply your entry 10 times per survey, you may complete either or both of the following Kabrita surveys by visiting survey 1 and/or survey 2 and following instructions to answer all questions and provide required information. Each survey may only be completed once per person. ARV of prize: $4,577.00. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Limit: one (1) entry and two (2) additional entries per person, for a maximum of twenty (20) entries per person. For full Official Rules, visit https://kabrita.com/pages/kabrita-official-rules.