Proudly crafted in the Netherlands with no GMO ingredients, Kabrita Goat Milk Foods are gentle, naturally easy to digest and delicious! Read on to learn more about our favorite ways to include Kabrita into your everyday.
Naturally easier to digest than cow's milk, Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula is a perfect base for your favorite smoothie recipe! Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula is fortified with 22 vitamins & minerals and omega-3 fatty acids to deliver essential nutrients that little ones need. Parents tell us that they love the nutritional boost it offers their little ones.
2 servings (8 oz) of Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula provides:
- Almost 50% of your toddler’s daily recommended intake of iron
- Almost 20% of your toddler’s daily recommended intake of vitamin D
- Almost 20% of your toddler’s daily recommended intake of omega-3 fatty acids
Incorporating Kabrita Formula into your Smoothies
- In a blender, prepare Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula by adding indicated amount of powder into desired amount of water.
- Add a handful of your favorite fruit – we love mango, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and banana.
- Add one scoop of fat. Our go-to fats include avocado, nuts and seeds (and their butters) and coconut oil.
- Sprinkle in some veggies. We find that spinach, finely grated zucchini and prepared cauliflower rice work well.
- Add a shot of flavor – this is optional depending on your little one’s preference. We enjoy cinnamon, cocoa and vanilla.
- Blend well and add several ice cubes if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
A Best-for-Baby First Food: Creamy Steel-cut Oat & Goat Milk Porridge
Steel-cut oats are a great way to introduce a little extra fiber into your little one's diet. Another benefit to this recipe is iron. Because steel-cut oats and Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula both contain iron, you can expect your little one to get at least 2mg of iron per serving. We also hear that many families enjoy including Kabrita Formula into their favorite baking recipes – perfect for breakfasts or an anytime snack!
These oats are creamy with just the right amount of chew and texture, naturally sweetened with little jewelled bits of chopped up dates and fortified with vegan butter and Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula to help keep you and your little ones satiated until snack time. Makes 4 servings.
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 4 cups water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp vegan butter or coconut oil
- 4 pitted medjool dates (chopped)
- 4 scoops Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula
- 2 oz water
Soak the steel cut oats, water and pinch of salt overnight. In the morning, bring the pot to a boil and let simmer, stirring regularly for 15-20 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and the oats are soft, silky and creamy with just a slight chewiness. Mix 4 scoops of formula with 2 ounces of water until dissolved. Spoon over the chopped medjool butter and add a good splash of Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula over the top. Voilà, breakfast is served!
Kabrita Snack Puffs are Perfect for Self-Feeding:
Kabrita’s Snack Puffs are perfect for self-feeding! Tiny puffs or little stars are often too small making them tricky to pick up, and may even pose a potential choking hazard. At about the size of a finger, Kabrita Snack Puffs are just the right size. They are a delicious and fun way to develop fine motor skills.
Kabrita Snack Puffs are made with the goodness of goat cheese. They contain a minimal amount of sodium, with no added sugars, no GMO ingredients, and are gluten free! Kabrita Snack Puffs are perfect at home and on-the-go!
Interested in Kabrita Goat Milk Foods for your everyday? Shop all products here.