What Do You Need (For 4 Portions)?
- Olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped (optional)
- 8 (tasty) tomatoes, in pieces
- ½ Bouillon cube, organic and without salt
- 500 ml of water
- 4 basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Possibly 50 ml of small pasta for the soup, pre-cooked
1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a medium-sized pan and fry the onion and garlic in it until it becomes soft
2. Add the tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes
3. Add the water and ½ stock cube, add to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes
4. Add the basil for the last 5 minutes
5. Puree with a hand blender until it becomes smooth
6. Serve with the pasta if your child is big enough to eat pieces. Otherwise, you can puree the pasta.
• You can also make tomato soup for your toddler. Try to make it tastier with small meatballs.
• You can keep the rest of the soup in the freezer for a maximum of 3 months.
Source. Ouders van Nu.
For more information, visit www.francescakookt.nl.